Sunday 7 October 2012

Back!

Its been over a year since my last post... and what a year!
Second baby,  Jack, is now with us.
(gratuitous baby shot)



And with this change I have embraced a new direction in my practice.  I was back to work with a couple of small design jobs shortly after my beautiful boy arrived, working at night while the kids slept, and decided, when he was 8 weeks old, I was ready for something a little bigger.
Thank god My AMAZING sister arrived to stay for a few days and cuddle Jack and chase my toddler, Atticus, while I finally put the bubble-blowing boy at Rolador in a boat.

Its not that Impressive really, but it was a huge step for me, as it meant that after a year's hiatus,  enduring the torture of waking through the night with ideas that I couldn't sneak out to execute.... It was done!  I was back. This image of fragmented waves rolling like an origami homage to Hokusai had been haunting me for pretty much 12 months. So I feel like I'm breathing again:)


No comments:

Post a Comment